- Raising funds for the United Brothers Modern School, a school in rural Haiti with 90 students and 7 teachers.
- Because young people are our future, Civic Education, and leadership training are part of our mission.
- Sickle Cell disease awareness both in New Jersey and in Haiti, as well as finding opportunities for professional and educational exchanges.
- Haiti Hope House in Jacmel, Haiti, which supports tuition for kids attending many different schools.
- Making a tangible difference in agriculture projects.
This is but a small list of what we do. Become a member, and put your talents to use on these, or any other projects on our agenda.
Click here for accomplishments on older projects.